Watch the recording
What is a brand?
It's not as simple as a logo, colors, and fonts.
A brand is bigger than that.
Whether you're a founder, marketer, or work directly with customers, you're an essential part of the brand a business creates.
In this presentation, Jacob Miller, Marketing & Brand Manager at Headway shared a new way to look at your brand and grow your business.
What you'll learn
- The truth behind what a brand is
- What can you control with your brand (and not control)
- How your brand impacts customers and employees
- Ways to guide your brand for business growth
- Aligning your team with your brand
00:00 - Overview
01:07 - What is a Brand?
04:17 - Guiding Your Brand
10:08 - Dealing with Negative Feedback
11:02 - Proactive Brand Management
16:05 - Planning for Success
19:02 - Resources
20:23 - Questions
Books on branding
Learning about your customers